Dec. 28th.

Hi Rory,
           Do you know David Bouschor's e-mail address, by any chance? Mail sent to his normal address keeps returning. He must have a new address.
How are you putting in the new year? Any piping? Did you get my mail of the 20th?
I'm learning some new hornpipes and jigs -- Willie Bishop, Juggernaut, Red Fox, Pumpkin's Fancy, Redondo Beach, plus a reel. I like to learn at least six new tunes at a time. How's your Piobaireachd coming along?

All the best for 2001.
John.