Christmas Poem

TO:  Mary Selver

  Thank you for sending the list that heart wrenching poem.  May we all remember how well we have it when there are others, especially our servicemen, past and present, that don't have life so nearly as well.
  While reading the poem, it reminded me of the lives of some of the Vietnam veterans and how some of them have chosen to live because of their experiences.  Maybe I shouldn't even say "chosen".  They no longer know of any other way.
  The first person that will be sent this poem will be my son who is serving in Germany for the U.S. Army.
  Again - Thank You.
  Donna St. Clair Willis

Sign up for your FREE E-mail Account at http://www.wkbw.com