Family

Is any one able to help?
I am looking for my Granddad, John Sinclair who may have married, Elizabeth
Harriet (Lizzy) Chambers ( Chalmers) abt.1895-98. Elizabeth, was known to be
in Chatham Ontario, Canada , at the death of her mother, in 1890, * Margaret
Catherine Chambers, who came from the Orkneys, abt.1873-75ish. The verbal
history, is at she, Elizabeth, age 14, was sent to live with relatives,
perhaps  in the USA. In 1897,  Elizabeth, now known as Mrs John Sinclair,
widowed ? and pregnant, gave birth, in 1898, to my Dad, in Alberta, then
known as the North West Territories.
Sure would appreciate any assistance, in clearing up this mystery.
Thanks
Bill Sinclair