Re: New Year

    To all my friends, especially those I met during the last twelve months
and those I have yet to meet.

    On this New Years Eve may I wish you all every success in all your
honourable endevours.

    Let Happiness, Peace of Mind and fulfillment attend you all.

     May you be blessed with the spiritual gifts of love and understanding
that you may act without malice toward any other child of God - Do nought to
others that, if done to you would bring thee pain.

    May God's grace attend you and inform your actions each day throughout
the coming year, and, one day at a time, through all the years that follow
it.

Love and best wishes

Tim Wallace-Murphy