Re: My fit into the SinclairsI

Thanks for the Greeting, Toni. Yes, Vreeland comes from the Dutch. A Michiel
Janssen Vreeland of New Amsterdam was my apparent ancestor. I am submitting
a paper copied from one done by Dad's cousin, Mame Doolittle, to the
Vreeland family project sometime in the next few weeks which traces us back
to John Vreeland, a Revolutionary War Soldier and to Capt. John Sinclair of
NH and Capt. Thomas Quigley of NJ. but things get very hazy after these
gentlemen. If anyone can place them for sure I could use the help!Using LDS
records and trusting certain guesses, I can claim to trace our ancestry back
past Baldur and Odin in Norway around 200 AD, but there is no real
documentation so the lineage is very suspect, to say the least....Feliz
Navidad y Prospero Ano Nuevo!