Re: just subscribed

Welcome to the Sinclair Net!  You seem eminently qualified, and are from the
place of my ancestors, the Sinclairs of Dun, Southdun and Brabsterdorran.  My
greatgrandfather James Richard Munro Sinclair was born in Edinburgh in the
early part of the 19th century.  I have been in close touch with Sinclair
history through my contacts with the Clan Sinclair Association, USA, with
which I am the Clan Geneologist.  Visit our website at
www.clansinclairusa.org/ and visit your cousins.  I would like to communicate
with you regarding your Caithness roots if you feel so inclined.  You can
respond to my address, to the net, as there are others who would be
interested in your line.  Have a wonderful Christmas and a good New Year.

Cheers, Ray Lower