Thank you to David and some Caithness News

David Sinclair Sheratt, received your note today, thank you. Single Malts,
Fire Logs, and Good Friends. Sounds like a wonderful time. My best to you,
your family and Ian.

Today in the John O' Groats Journal; Baby Steven David Rollo born.

See www.caithness.org for the following stories
1. Pictures of Sinclair's Bay.
2. The Sea Battle between Earl Thorfin and Earl Rognvald.
3. How too's for family research, including Caithness links.
4. The London Caithness Association, whose honorary Presidents include our
Chief, Malcolm Caithness and our Margaret Thurso.

Donald Sinclair, Indianapolis