Re: Nigel Tranter - Attn. Niven

Dear Niven,
                 I fully concur with Margaret's statement re Sinclairs'
longevity.  You should probably live into your nineties with very little
problem.  You live a healthy life style.  You have many positive thinking
companions, and most importantly you have very many family people rooting for
you. Just think of all the things you still want to do in your life and you
will find you do not have time to even think of your demise. Wish we lived
closer so we could come in for a chat to cheer you up!  We all love you Niven
and hope you will be around for many more years.  Take it a day at a time and
you'll be here for a long time.  Lots of love,  Donald & Mary.