Re: Chretien de Troyes

Dear Donna,
Our copy is in the Penguin Classics series. It's title is Arthurian
Romances,tr.with an introduction and notes by William W.
Kibler.  1991.  Problem is I think we bought it in  either America, England
or Australia. We were overseas in 1993 and bought a great deal of material.
There is no outlet tag on it and of course Penguin prices for all major
countries.

By the way it is not the easiest version of the stories but  (shrug of
shoulders) that's life.
Good luck with finding a copy.
Jean