Getting back to Sinclair matters

To all on the list:

Although I enjoyed adding my two cents to the election issue, I will keep my
political opinions to myself from now on.

Regarding Sinclair issues, is there anyone on this list with information
regarding a Sir George Sinclair of Prestonpans, Scotland.  He was my gggg
grandfather, father of Captain Francis Sinclair, who sailed to New Zealand
in 1839?

Thanks for any assistance anyone can offer.

Aloha pumehana,

Katherine A. Weir
Makaweli, Kauai, Hawaii