Re: Missouri Marriages, 1851-1900

Laurel,
I have not joined societies, but I did travel to Missouri recently, and it
was essential tp making progress.

The brief items I have shared with the list on occasion may be reaching three
audiences:
    --the keeper of our collective Sinclair data base;
    --anyone on the list who might be interested in the source information
and/or the specific information extracted from a 'spot-check' search I may
do; and
    --future readers of our archived messages who can search through those
archives by keywords and possibly obtain a few leads.

Hopefully, we all stand to potentially gain from pushing our
discussion/exploration forward,
Chris