Re: the fat lady refused to sing

I think these people in West Palm County are the same ones that drive around
with their turn signals flashing and the same ones who take 25 items into the
express check-out.

I saw an interview with a second grade teacher in West Palm who gave a photo
copy of the same election ballots, and asked her students to mark  the sheet
at Al Gore's name. The results were 24 out of 24 correct.

This ballot was approved by one of the Democrat party anyway. I believe that
the absentee ballots from the military men and women will give Dubya the edge
in the end.