Re: Taps

What a beautiful if sad story about "Taps".  It is a
lovely tune which I've enjoyed for many decades.

I am also presently enjoying "The Rosslyn Chapel Suite
& Amazing Grace" CD provided by Rory (bagpipes) and
Malacolm (vocals).  This Clan correspondance should be
upgraded to include more music since the family has
such talented and spirit-filled musicians.

Thank you, Rory and Malcolm,

Bruce (on Long Island).