Rememberance Day 11th Nov

Dear all

On this important day let us remember in particular those of the Clan from
all over the world who gave their lives in the two World Wars of the last
century so that we could live in freedom. Let us hope mankind has learnt
from them not to try the same thing this century. We all have friends or
relatives that were involved and we will always owe them a debt of
gratitude.

Major Ron Sinclair has compiled a reference of most of those who were killed
in WW2 and his work can be seen at Noss Head in the Study Centre. It is well
worth a browse when you visit.

Malcolm Caithness