Re: America gu brąth

I am proud to say that here at Centre College, the site of the
vice-presidential debate, nearly every student is voting.  I heard about
an hour ago that voter turnout is projected to be surprisingly high for
this election.  Several members of my residence hall and myself will be
voting at about 2:45 today.  After all the hours I have spent passing
out literature, attending rallies, and helping with voter registration
drives, I will be glad to sit and rest tonight, hopefully after a
victory party.