From: Iain Laird
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 8:18 AM
Subject: Lost Ark of the Covenant

Discovery Civilisation is showing a documentary about the Ark of the Covenant, suggesting it lies in Rosslyn Chapel's vaults.  It was made in 1997 and is presented by Bruce Burgess.  Listed in the credits is "Mr Niven Sinclair", and though there is much in it which is correct, it seems to have been drawn from various established sources including Graham Hancock, Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas, and indeed Niven's own material.

Yours aye

Iain Laird

www.iain-laird.co.uk will take you to my current ISP

iain@iain-laird.co.uk  will take you to my current e-mail address