Re: Dunfermline Abby

Dear Rory

You are correct as far as United Scotland goes I believe. In 1093 an attack
on Northumberland (again) , by Malcolm, was repulsed and Malcolm III was
killed by one of his Norman friends named Morel.

Tara was the Irish Royal burial site.

Our other Royal Scots Saint was King David I
Born: ABT 1084
Acceded: 23 APR 1124
Died: 24 MAY 1153, Carlisle, Cumbria
Interred: Dunfermline Abbey, Fife, Scotland
Notes:
Earl of Huntingdon. United Alba with Strathclyde.
Earl of Northampton. Popularly reputed as a Saint, His feast day is 24th
May.
ref The Complete Peerage vol.V,pp.641-2.

Sinclair