From: Ian Sinclair <iansin@passport.ca>
To: sinclair@matrix.net <sinclair@matrix.net>
Date: Saturday, October 28, 2000 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: The Chief's Birthday

>Malcolm Caithness, our Chief, has a birthday coming up on November 3.

Dear Rory:The accolades to you as mentioned in the last, again excellent,
RoR, are certainly well-deserved.  Your creative contribution to the event
was exceptional and most memorable.  I have been most remiss in not
indicating this before now.  Thank you!

Wendy and I will be unable to make the Chief's birthday celebration at your
home, but it is a very good idea, for which we thank you, and we are sure
you will all have a good time.

Wendy's mother has been in hospital following a broken hip, and is now
headed for a nursing home. Wendy and her brother and sister are busily
arranging her affairs and distributing her household etc.  At the same time
we are preparing for Åndrea's wedding Dec. 8 - and the drama of Life goes
on!

We look forward to the Gathering in February, when we hope to surface for a
refreshing quaff of Sinclair Clan air!

Yours Aye,(never used that before)

Ian