Re: Sinclair videos

At 08:39 16/10/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Rory and Malcolm,
>     I have greatly enjoyed your CD The Rosslyn Chapel Suite & Amazing Grace:
>A Spirit Song of Return.  Would like to get one for my sister for her
>upcoming birthday.  I thought others may be interested as well.  I live just
>across the bridge in Western NY.  How do I order one?
>     The videos Caithness Coastline and Sinclair Castles are also great.  If
>your upcoming Holiday buying includes Sinclairs, they won't be disappointed
>with any of the above.  The videos are narrated by our Chief Malcolm
>Caithness.
>                                                     Sincerely,  Marilyn

The videos of "Sinclair  Castles" and the "Caithness Coastline" are only
available
through:

                         Ian Sinclair
                         Clan Sinclair Centre,
                         Noss Head
                         Caithness, Scotland KW1 4QT

                         e-mail iansinclair@nosshead.freeserve.co.uk

Other films available include:

                         The Templar Legacy
                         The Templar Inheritance

The above films are produced from the original "master copies" and thus
retain their quality.
Pirated versions should be rejected to avoid disappointment.

Niven Sinclair