Sinclair-Chambers ( Canada USA )

Looking for Grand father, John Sinclair who married Elizabeth Harriet
Chambers abt. 1895-98 ?. Elizabeth, known to be in Chatham, Ontario, Canada
in 1890 at the death of her mother Margaret Catherine Sinclair Chambers(
Chalmers). Elizabeth was abt. 14 years old and sent to live with relatives,
possibly in the USA . In 1898, Elizabeth now known  as Mrs. John Sinclair,
appeared in Alberta, Canada, widowed and expecting a child, My Dad.
Would sure appreciate help, to trace my Grand father.
Thanks,
Bill Sinclair