Re: Daniel St. Clair

On 9 Oct 2000 09:14:55 -0700 Spirit One Email <laurel@spiritone.com> wrote:
Laurel,
 Yes, I will send you any information I have that you may need if and when I or any rest of the family find out anything about our grandfater.  This has been worked on for many years by many people.
 And yes, you can add my e-mail address to the listing:
reggie2@wkbwmail.com.
 Thanks, Laurel,
 Best, Donna St. Clair Willis

Sign up for your FREE E-mail Account at http://www.wkbw.com