upcoming Sinclair date

    Anyone notice anything about the date this coming Friday?

    In Halifax, a bunch of us ant-hill kickers get together each Friday the 13th to hoist a wee dram (or several kegs) and indulge in gossip, rumour, and innuendo...this predates our knowlege of things Sinclair...but it does seem fitting...especially an October 13th...if I'm not mistaken (as I usually am) although Friday, October 13th's may be rare occurrances, this would be our second in two years...

    If your ears are all burning Friday,
 either you can sense us talking about you...
                    or your hair's on fire...

                be well,
                        rob
                        nova scotia