Re:

Hi Donna,

Sure - I'll check on batch numbers for people! :)  Assery and Broynach
don't have any specific batch numbers as it wasn't a parish as such.  I
believe Assery and Broynach fell under Thurso, but check Halkirk as well
just in case.  I'm a little hampered in judging the best parish to search
under as I don't have a old map.

Basically the IGI was microfilmed by parish and not by town, so you need to
look at what parish they fell under.  Did you keep the batch numbers for
Thurso and Halkirk? If not, let me know and I'll send them again.

Margaret