Re: Healing from Multi-generational trauma...

Donna and others,
   Amazing- I too am a Psychiatric Therapist dealing with trauma survivors
and a host of other maladies.  Interesting enough one of the first things we
discuss after taking inventory of the traumatic event that brought them into
psychiatric treatment, we re-label the event as an OPPORTUNITY.  Whether it
be an opportunity to make changes, confront the skeletons in the closet or
reorient yourself to your innate values that were put asunder.  Amazing the
progress that can be made.
    I greatly appreciate the discussions on the Clearances- I have much to
learn.
                                                        Marilyn