Re: Health

Dorothy,

My sister had a heart problem which saw here in GreenLane which is where
they do major heart surgery in New Zealand. She was only 24 when they had to
perform life saving surgery from the condition that treatened her. I do not
however know what the condition is called.
She is fine now though. So I wonder too. I guess there may well be illness
and health conditions that run in our Sinclair line.

Jenny