Re: Clearances

Dear Jean,

Thank you for your kindness. I have a very close friend who is suffering
from the intergenerational trauma
associated with emmigrating from Scotland. It was passed down to him
through his family.He was an alchoholic and one of the best pipers I have
ever met. He was a professional with a graduate degree. I happen to teach
at one of the premier private schools in the US. We have teamed up to start
a pipe band at the school, which is situated in Caledonia County , Vermont.
His life is evolving now to his being a professional piper and a fine
highland piping teacher. In this way he has changed gears radically and is
taking a bath in Scottish music and the piping tradition. It is healing
him. We will be over to Skye with our bunch of young pipers within the next
three years. Life can indeed be grand.

Yours

Dale Hinchey