St Clairs of the Isles--Copying?

I can imagine many on the list wanting to buy an original copy or a
reprint--but is there also someone somewhere who is willing to make copies of
selected pages?

The copy of the book that is in the Kansas City Library is so fragile--and
frankly, is so completely falling apart--that they let patrons look at
it--carefully, but will not allow copies to be made from the book.  I would
love to be able to find copies of the two or so pages covering the St. Clairs
of Virginia.  Could you contact me off the list if you can help me out on
this one?
Chris