Re: Sinclairs of Ulbster

At 08:57 26/09/00 -0600, you wrote:
Dear Niven,

Thank you for your info.  My next question as I am new to the list is where to go next.  How do I research the Ulbster branch?

John Liley

If you let me have your snail-mail address, I will let you have the relevant pages from the "St Clairs of the Isles" which
will give you a head start.  Thereafter, you could approach Viscount Thurso who may have more up-to-date information
as the "St Clairs of the Isles" was published in Auckland in 1898 and it only takes the Ulbster line up to the end of the
19th Century (1895).

Niven