Re: St Clairs of the Isles--Locations

Dear Ian, is the name of the book of topic, Sinclair, the St-Clairs of the
Isles, Being a History of the Sea-Kings of Orkney, and Their Scottish
Sucessors of the Sirname of Sincliar, written by Roland W. Saint-Clair.
published by the Higginson Book Company in September 1998 or should I say
reprinted. If so  it is currently out of print according to barnes and noble.
They sent me an email stating that they are in search of the book and will be
in touch. Just curious to know if this is the right book. Laura Sinclair