address change

Greetings!  Please know that my email address has changed from
lfghm@earthlink to gmottola@aus.ac.ae  The address stands for American
University of Sharjah in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.  This is a
fascinating place to live. I am teaching the first music course that the
university has offered its students and am enjoying it immensely.  This
first class is "World Classical Music". I hope to build more! I am
learning a great deal about Arabic music. By the way, to our Australian
cousins, I had no idea how good Australian lobster was until the other
evening!  I look forward to catching up on all the emails I've missed
since the Scotland trip, a memory of treasures to hold dear!

Gail