RE: Olympics

My wife and I watched the triathalon hoping for Aussie gold, not to be, but
we applaud the great finish by the Canadian, many broadcasters radio, TV etc
here were all recognising the wonderful win.
We love our Australian's but we love sportspeople and their achievements
more.
Low key achievements by individuals stirs our support.  Well done to all
that break their Personal Bests.

Bruce