Re: Sinclair Dates

Thanks for information about John of Caithness and his bride , Niven. Laurel
and I were just discussing them and wondering how she fit into the picture.
Are there any records containing the names of the brides of the Earls? I
haven't found many- not that I have dug that deep. Considering these matches
of the royals seem to have been for present alliances and 'future
considerations' , it is surprising how few women's names come down. Take
care , Kevin