Re: a History Question

Sorry Donald forgot to list all children six male children no know females. Sir Colin was the progenitor of the Earls of Argyle

A1 Neil, his heir
..A2 Donald Campbell, ancestor of the Campbells of Loudon.
..A3 Dugald Campbell of Torsa, Knight, Laird of Menstrie in Clackmannanshire, swore fealty to King Edward I in 1296, but later joined Robert Bruce.
..A4 Arthur Campbell, Knight, Constable of Dunstaffnage, swore fealty to King Edward I in 1296, but later joined Robert Bruce. (Some writers have doubted he was the son of Sir Colin.)
..A5 Duncan Campbell, alive in 1296.
..A6 Gillespie Campbell

Sinclair