Re: The Sword of Rita Joe/Compassion and Wisdom/The Holy Grail

Dear List,

Usually I lurk. I just had to say something.
The Prince Henry Sinclair Memorial Ceremony was a singular event.
Why ?

It symbolizes the joining of two venerable traditions of compassion, that
of the enlightened aspect of Miq-maq society,whose long line of
compassionate activity stretches back into the mists of unrecorded history.
Rita Joe manifested the energy of that in her voice[the Miq-maq do not
preach about it]
but it can be shown as it was here , to all present.

The other venerable tradition of Compassion, the lineage of the
Compassionate Heart of Christ, that of the tradition of the keepers of the
Holy Grail, manifested also.

The momentum of the activities of generations of forbearers in the Miq-maq
and the Clan SInclair
joined to manifest in compassionate hearts, led by Rita Joe and sealed by
the Sinclair with the traditional symbol of protective wisdom, a sword.That
compassion is the essence of warriorship and chivalry. The wisdom is the
ability to properly manifest that warriorship and compassion in the world.

The ceremony was compassion and wisdom.

I am inspired to see that it ran forth like a stream into our world, and
may the gates to it never be closed.

EVER !

The Grail was close by this day.

It will quench the thirst of all whose hearts empowered them to drink from it.

"Commend Thy Work To God," was no accident. It really happened in an
ordinary and comprehensive way.

Dale Hinchey