Re: Re The Secret Scroll

Dear Tim
With all due respect, you sound like my son - who as a devoted scientist
argues in similar ways. I didn't suggest not to point out the flaw in  the
reasoning - but rather to be less blunt. If some one is dead, you can't
teach him anything.

While an Email may not be lethal, if it is as blunt as that comment, you
won't get him to listen, and you will make others wonder why you were
so.  They may end up not listening at all.

My father, grandfather and brother were and are Masons so I do know that
the craft is not explained to outsiders. In fact when Dad died, there was
great discussion as to whether or not to pass on his regalia or to bury him
in it.  I think we gave it to a fellow member of the craft.

I guess what I am saying is that this list can get into fine old "tizzies"
in  discussion. Maybe I am asking that defence should be assertive and not
aggressive. And I do apologize if I have offended you by this comment.
You'll have to blame my profession.

Regards,
Sinead.