Re: Re The Secret Scroll

Tim,
It may be fashionable in literary circles to tell people that they don't
know what they are talking about - but - in ordinary everyday conversation
-it is more polite to say you disagree. Or even to say politely that we are
each entitled to our own opinion. Nothing in research or historical or
archaeological commentary is ever set in concrete. I distinctly recall a
modern poet whose work was on the curriculum saying as she listened to the
student's comments, that she wished she had known what she was meaning
before she wrote the lines.
Sinead