Photographs from Caithness

I was pleased to hear that so many people had a wonderful time on their visit to Scotland. I believe that many, many photographs were taken in Caithness and particularly around Nosshead. I would be pleased to receive any photographs for the Nosshead Lighthouse Window website that you would like to share with others. I would be particularly interested in photographs of Nosshead, the castles, Caithness or clan members from the trip.

I can receive digital photographs or can scan in copies of photographic prints. Please could you send any prints that you would like others to see to
David Sinclair-Sherratt, Mowbray Cottage, Ampleforth, York, YO62 4DX, UK.

Many thanks,

Dave

David Sinclair-Sherratt
Nosshead Lighthouse Window