Re: Sinclair Dates

Dear Bruce,
    I expect that your message has been answered by someone else by now.  I
Have been away on vacation but just in case you are still needing some
information and are really part of John of Exeter's line as I am (a St.
Clair by way of g. grandmother), see all John's ancestry on
www.clansinclairusa.org   "history"  choose
link to "writings" in second column and then near bottom of first column
"John Sinklar".
    I have the Morrison book that gives much information on this line.  Do
you need further information to connect your people to this John?   There
are many errors on my line by the time they reach WI.   Hope Morrison did
better with your people.

    I have the Dobson list from the link "Diaspora" already.
Laurel
Historian Clan Sinclair USA

sinclair/list.html