Re: Gathering, children and Scharlatina

We had a just fantastic gathering and I will comment on that later on
but for the time being I just want to tell everyone  present there and
who had any contact with my little daughter Emma that she has now
developed Scarlatina. We knew that there was an other little american
girl, Jordan, who already in Scotland had it so we where kind of
expecting this. This is just to tell  you that if you have a bad throat
or red spots somewhere on your body you ought to see a doctor and get
some penicillin. It is not a very serious children's decease but
nevertheless you might get fever, bad headaches and a bad bad throat. A
person with kidney problems should be a little bit more aware though.

So sorry about this!

Lena