Declaration of Arbroath

Dear Laurel

I have re-organised the website into Sections and Frames Options for easier
Navigation.  Enter the site through the home page "frames" and use the
navigator bar on the left to go to "Scottish Section", and you'll find it
listed.  Alternatively go to the site map.  The "no frames" option also
takes you to an index.  The URL for the page is
www.iain.laird.btinternet.co.uk/Declaration_of_Arbroath.htm

Good luck!

Yours aye

Iain