Re: Kirkwall Scroll?

Jerry

This is exciting isn't it?  I hope more will come out at the Gathering.  There is a picture in our paper, but the article is not in the electronic version of the paper on the Internet (Annabel dictated it to me perfectly.  Any errors are my typing).  When we return home, we'll scan it and post it on our site.  I'll post details later.

This is the first reference we have to the scroll.

Yours aye

Iain Laird

www.iain.laird.btinternet.com