Re: Sinclair 2000: Announcement for those flying from Toronto

Hello Kozy,

Well yes I think it will be. Originally my daughter, Margaret Sinclair
Stokes, was going to attend but it meant taking a breast fed Toddler, and
an eight year old with her, so she decided that it was not practical. But
don't despair - there will be another in 2002 - if Malcolm has not gone
completely mad with the running of this one or is adamant that he wil NEVER
do this again!

I hope to get to that so hope we will meet you there.

Jean Sinclair Stokes.