From: Roy Sinclair <badger.s@xtra.co.nz>
To: Allison <alfredrienks@xtra.co.nz>; Suzzane Sinclair <sinclair@matrix.net>; Judith Harper <j.harper@internet.co.nz>; Jenny-Louise Coster <jennycoster@hotmail.com>
Date: Saturday, July 08, 2000 3:54 AM
Subject: Sinclair Clan

Hello, Just to let all you know an add re the clan has been placed with Southland Times,  Otago Daily  Times, Christchurch Press, Wellington Dominion, Auckland Herald, and the Nelson ??, this is being with the consent of the Clan Chief. Hope to inform the Clan Chief at the Millennium Gathering that the Clan is finally established  and as he said to me in an E mail it would be a great message for all gathered there.
Regards to all
                       Roy Sinclair