RE: Oklahoma Runes

May I suggest that for those interested, check the internet site below.
Regards Bruce Carlyon

This World Wide Web Site TM and © 1998 Dr. Charles Tait and Thorfinn Leonard
Tait.  All rights reserved.  No part of any of these pages may be reproduced
in any form without the express written permission of the authors, unless
noted otherwise.  All text, images and photographs contained herein are ©
Copyright 1998 Charles Tait.
"In Plain Sight" Old World Records in Ancient America
The Oklahoma Runestones
This site maintained by Jean Dupree and Bart Torbert bartjean@privatei.com
All material on this site is copyrighted by Gloria Farley, 1997