Re: Books

At the risk of a sustainable charge of self-advertisment, further books that
touch upon or feature the St Clairs of Roslin are;

The Mark of the Beast by Trevor Ravenscroft & Tim Wallace-Murphy,

An Illustrated Guide to Rosslyn Chapel by Tim Wallace-Murphy

The Templar Legacy and Masonic Inheritance within Rosslyn Chapel, by Tim
Wallace-Murphy,

Rossyln Guardian of the Secrets of the Holy Grail, by Marilyn Hopkins & Tim
Walace-Murphy

and ourmost recent

Rex Deus, the True secrets of Rennes-le-Chateau, by Hopkins, Simmans &
Wallace-Murphy.

All are highly pertinent to the history of the St Clairs.

Please also remember we are due to deliver the manuscript for the definitive
version of Prince  Henry's story to our publisher within a few weeks - it is
now scheduled for publication in Autumn of 2001.

Best wishes

Tim