Re: SINCLAIR 2000

Dear Donald,

I do not mean to drive up your taxes. I do not mean to drive up My
taxes. But I gotta tell ya, the pins are already produced and the flags
stitched. Both ends of the political spectrum..the Bloc and Reform
ordered as many flags and pins and all That jazz as they did for the
Olimpics. I want, need and demand my slice of the pie before Canada Day
on the First... they are paid for already. (I know I know , by our tax
$$$) But when it has all been said and done, I will take my flag..do the
usual "Hands Across the Border" thing..showing the colours at the Peach
Arch and sharing the weekend with the States where the fire-works are
Much niftier. I know this is a symtom of a bigger issue, Don...but I am
going to take what is there and enjoy the weekend and wake up tuesday
feeling good..O.K.?? Happy Canada Day,        Cousin Gord.

--
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/