Re: Hate Mail?

John, I think you do a great job as well.  However, I never did figure out
what's going on.  Yes, I got the part where we had spam, then someone said
something (I never did figure THAT out- I guess I'm slow), then threats of
removal, then an apology, then this latest round...I'm so confused!  Will
someone contact me off-list and explain this?  I feel as if I'm under water.
  Thanks in advance, Darwin

darwinramsey@hotmail.com