Re: Friction

I "found" the List about 3 years ago and have learned
so much and been entertained so much that I don't know
what I'd do without it.  To my mind, there are 4
absolutely indispensable people contributing to the
List:  John Q., the "father" of the List, Niven as the
fount of all Sinclair knowledge, Privateers for his
myriad and erudite contributions and Rob for his
wonderful commentary.  We haven't heard from Rob in a
long time and he is sorely missed.  Must we lose
Privateers, too?  Isn't there something we could do to
persuade his return to the fold?  Perhaps some sort of
internet petition?

I, too, vote for #2.  I also think the suggestion that
full names be required is a good one.  That should put
a stop to the 'poison pens' that prefer to remain
anonymous.

Penny
--- "Gary M. Sinclair, Harwich, Ma. USA"

http://www.mids.org/sinclair/list.html