Grow up

Hi Folks,

I ve been watching the comments with a large amount of interest,  about the
email DRMFSOB and allot of people have commented but lately things have been
getting out of hand and I think it's time to move on.  Having a joke about
something is fine but openly taking the Mickey out of people is something
quite different.  I am sure that the person who put it there had reasons,
but I am sure they didn't put it on so people can be rude about them.

Yours aye

Cullodenrunner