Re: DRMFSOB

Re the above abbreviation - in every world there are things said or done
that are foolish or unattractive and don't improve one's opinion of the
writer.  Maybe that peculiar abbreviation should be considered to be part
of that world and ignored. It is unusual on this list.

Hope you find your  Margaret and James in Trinidad. Our family line is in
another part of the world and I think that our James would have been well
married to Edie by the 1930's.